A non-profit organization “Association of specialists in natural parenting”: offering training for doulas in Ukraine as well as for the Russian-speaking population.
The Association was founded in 2011 and since held a number of international projects and conferences.
The objectives of the Organization:
– offering training and accreditation for Doulas- highly qualified specialists in Prenatal and postnatal care;
– family support for pregnant women and women with children in the form of legal advice as well as providing relevant information
– contributing to the awareness of the Prenatal and postnatal care and parenting in Ukraine;
– conducting international educational seminars to improve the professional skills of the specialist such as doulas and other professionals working in the field of natural childbirth;
– collaboration with the international community of professional doulas, participating in the joint projects and sharing the knowledge and experience.
The Organization was created to provide the support for the working doulas and families, as well as to establish the educational and ethics standards for the doulas in Ukraine.
The Organisation is offering a high quality training and official accreditation for the doulas.
The doula training in Ukraine from the “Association of specialists in natural parenting” is:
practical and informative units,
emotional and psychological support,
featuring authentic cultural traditions of maternity and midwifery,
international experience and proved base,
code of ethics.
The head of the organization – Julia Shushaiilo
The website – www.doula.com.ua